- Continuous Tax Consulting Services
- International tax planning services
- Following-up activities such as tax, consultancy, company foundation of Turkish Republic citizens and corporations who are doing business abroad.
- Supply and monitoring of all necessary documents and permits for foreign investors in Turkey
- VAT planning and domestic/foreign VAT return transactions
- Analysis and evaluation of international contracts (licenses, royalties, technical services, expense sharing, dealership contracts, share transfer contracts etc.) in terms of tax liabilities
- Audit Services
- CPA Certification Services (Certified accountant services)
- Legal Consultancy Services
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance Consulting Services
(*) Relevant services are subject to the fees of the consultants who provide the service.
Double Tax Treaty
Foreign investors may benefit from the Double Tax Treaty (DTT) between Turkey and their county of residence. Such treaties avoid double taxation with respect to taxes on both income and on capital (i.e. income arising from commercial activities, wages, dividends, real estate gains and so forth).
Tax on income generated from deposits (i.e. participation accounts) may reach up to 20%; however, the treaty between the Republic of Turkey and other states reliefs residents of the other states from certain percentage of tax liability.
To benefit from DTT:
- The other state and the Republic of Turkey should have signed a DTT
- Providing the Bank with a Certificate of Residency issued by the authority of tax in the state of residency (e.g. Ministry of Finance, Authority of Tax etc.)
- The Certificate should be in English or Turkish, and stamped by a Turkish Consulate in the county of residency
- The Certificate of Residency may be required to be renewed every year